6 1/2" Wooden Dowels or 12 Kabob Skewers
3 12 oz packs of DJ's Boudain (Your favorite flavor)
(Optional) Plastic Flower Bouquet Sleeve and Flower Pick
- Following the directions on the packaging, cook links on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow links to cool slightly. Insert 1 wooden dowels or 2 kabob skewers together into each link halfway lengthwise.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on the counter with a corner at the top.
- Place 4 links on parchment paper and the remaining 2 links on top of the bottom links.
- Wrap parchment paper around the boudain links, holding the sticks together at the base of the boudain links.
- Tie a bow around the base of the boudain links to secure.
- (Optional) Add flower pick and place bouquet in a plastic flower bouquet sleeve to protect boudain links in transport.
*Handle with care. Keep refrigerated.
If you want to make a larger boudain bouquet, you should increase the dowel thickness accordingly to support the weight of the boudain links.