DJ's Rice Dressing Broccoli Cheese Casserole
1/4 cup butter
3/4 block DJ's Rice Dressing
1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli
1/3 cup milk
1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 jar of Cheez Whiz
1/2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
Salt and Pepper
Cajun Seasoning (Optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook broccoli to directions on package.
- Melt butter in a medium pan. Add DJ's Rice Dressing and heat until broken up.
- Add cooked broccoli and mix. Add Cheez Whiz and mix. Add condensed cream of chicken soup and mix. Add milk and mix. Season to taste.
- Add mixture to a baking pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.
Pro tip: Add Cajun Seasoning to really bring out the Cajun flavor of the rice dressing.